For the Love of Pets
There is nothing routine about great veterinary care. Our General Practice offers a wide range of services for our patients from wellness care to a full array of medical, dental and surgical services. We are here to help keep your pet happy and healthy from birth through their senior years.
In addition, our General Practice is an important part of our comprehensive service. We offer 24hr, 365 days a year Emergency and Urgent Care services. We are available for after hour emergencies as well as 24 hr hospitalization care should your pet require it.
The following are a few of the services our General Practice offers:
- Comprehensive Veterinary Care – General Practice and Emergency care –all under one roof for your convenience!
- Comprehensive physical examinations
- Wellness medicine and vaccinations
- Puppy and Kitten wellness plans
- Senior/geriatric care
- Pain management
- Routine Surgery – spays, neuters, declaws and skin mass removals
- Complete Dental care
- Digital radiography
- Valley Fever diagnosis and treatment
- Heartworm prevention
- Parasites, flea and tick treatments
- Microchip implantation and identification
- Complete in–hospital diagnostic laboratory
- Behavioral counseling
- Complete pharmacy
- Dietary products and nutritional counseling
- Medical boarding
- Allergy consultations Read more...
Please use our convenient Online Appointment Form to make an appointment for your pet(s). Making an appointment has never been so easy! Appointments may be made Monday–Friday 9am–11am and 1pm–5pm. Read more...
Online Prescription Refills
Please use our Online Prescription Refill Form to request a prescription refill for your pet(s). We will notify you when you can pick up your pet’s needed medication(s) at North Valley Regional Animal Hospital. Read more...
General Practice Team
Meet our wonderful General Practice Veterinary Staff. Read more...